The Red Hook Country Inn offers nine light, lovely, very comfortable guest rooms. A mix of antique furnishings and modern facilities complete each room to provide a memorable lodging experience at the Red Hook Country Inn. All guests are treated to a full Chef’s breakfast each morning with vegetarian and gluten free options available upon request.
Here is a brief version of our Policies and Amenities statement:
- We are family friendly and provide rollaways and/or portacrib. The entire inn is non smoking. We are completely wireless Check in time BEGINS AT 4 PM/ Check out is 11AM. While credit cards are taken to guarantee the reservation, please arrange settlement by personal check or cash, with receipt. Our outdoor hot tub and new indoor ‘porch room’ is available to our guests 24 hours. A full chef’s Breakfast is served each morning.
- Smoking outside only, pets only with innkeeper OK, disabled access, children welcome.
- All cancellations are subject to $25 administration fee, except within 15 days of arrival, when the entire stay is forfeited. There are no refunds for shortened stays.
- Check-in begins at 4 p.m. Guests are requested to make a courtesy call if arriving after 8:30 p.m. Although we live onsite, after 6 p.m. there is a possibility we will not be here to personally escort you to your room. Earlier check in is available for nominal fee.
- Our special Prix Fixe Dinner is available to our inn guests for a rate of $99-109+ for a fabulous, intimate dining experience with advance reservations. Our dining menu is listed on our website under our DINING page. We shop daily for the freshest ingredients, therefore we need entree selections at least 24 hours ahead.
- Several rooms have the option of accommodating 3 guests. Please advise if you need a KING or TWINS or an additional bed in the room. Additional person charge is $50.
- A full Chef’s Breakfast is served daily. To assist us in preparation, please nofity us either in advance or upon arrival that you require Vegetarian, VEGAN, Gluten or Lactose options so that we will be prepared. Always on hand is ALMOND MILK & Gluten free breads. Hours for breakfast generally begin at 8:30 a.m.; however, we are flexible as needed.
- All rooms are equipped with private bath, flat screen/cable TV, Soap, Hair products, hairdryers, cotton robes, alarm clocks, & delicious chocolates. All rooms have ceiling fans and seasonal air conditioning. All rooms are self controlled heating and cooling. All windows open and have screens.
We offer complimentary laundry & pressing service based on availability; however, an iron and ironing board are readily available.
- We offer a refrigerator & supply closet on both guest floors with 24 hour coffee/tea/cold water.
For the comfort of all our guests and for insurance purposes, we thank you for respecting our non-smoking and no candle policy.
- Check-out is by 11 a.m. Later check-out at 1 p.m. is available for a nominal charge of $25.
Arrangements may be made for parties and family celebrations up to 30 guests.
Parking is available behind the inn or alongside the building with a HANDICAP STICKER.
Each room contains an information guide for area attractions, shopping, dining, emergency facilities and much more.
- While never expected, gratuities for the staff are greatly appreciated.
- CANCELLATIONS: As we have a limited number of rooms available for our guests, cancellations affect us greatly. Therefore, The Red Hook Country Inn has an advance cancellation policy.
Cancellations made 16 days (or earlier) prior to your arrival date will be subject to a $25 restocking fee.
- Should you choose to cancel your reservation 15 days or less before your scheduled arrival date, you will be held responsible for the entire reservation cost.
- In addition to the above policy, 30 day cancellation policies are in force for bookings of 3 or more rooms and/or bookings of 4 nights or more. While house bookings are not included above and are subject to a $2000 non refundable deposit, unless written agreed upon.
- Now that we have all that out of the way, come have fun, eat well, enjoy the local sites, colleges, musical events, wineries, mansions and hiking that we have to offer in the beautiful Hudson Valley! We will gladly book your dining or tourist location reservations…. simply ask!
We so look forward to having you stay with us!